Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeti Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Yeti Dragons have a bad reputation stemming back to when they lived in mountainous caves in the Human Realm. Mountain climbers told stories about how Yeti Dragons preyed on defenseless hikers, eating their fruit and leaving them without food in the middle of nowhere. It's easy to understand the resentment.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Abominable Aura
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 100
Exp Gained: 1,500
|Lv. 1||50||Lv. 10||400|
|Lv. 2||80||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||104||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||150||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||195||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||240||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||284||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Yeti Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding an Ice Age Dragon with an Abominable Dragon. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Abominable type dragons together (Abominable, Sabretooth, Sasquatch, Yeti, and Killerwhale). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Abominable and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Yeti Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Yeti Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.