Wraith Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When people see a Wraith Dragon, they often wonder what its face looks like under its hood. Really, it's not a hood at all. The hood shape is part of a Wraith Dragon's head, and its cloth-like skin covers the ethereal energy that surrounds its skeleton and brings it to life. It's no surprise that many think they're the eeriest dragons on the Isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 600
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Wraith Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .(Android Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.(Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Wraith Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Wraith Dragon's design is based upon the Poison Dragon's, although they are differences between the two.
- A Wraith is a type of ghost found in scottish mythology.