Feature Overview: World Event
Welcome to world events, where you and other Dragon Story players will collect items from around their Isles to earn individual and community prizes!
In most World Events you can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:
- Hatching dragons from your Nest
- Harvesting food at your Farms
- Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
- Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 15+)
To see your progress in a World Event, tap its button on the right side of the screen. Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Dragon Story community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. All prizes will be placed in your storage.
This page will contain the most recent or currently active World Event.
- A list of all previous World Events can be found here.
Previous World Event
- The Fortune Hunters World Event was available at level 17.
- The Fortune Hunters World Event was the thirtieth limited time World Event.
- Additional Horseshoes were obtainable by evolving and buying a Shimmerstone or Glimmerstone.
|Name||Horseshoe Amounts||Purchase Price||Reward|
|Gold Hunter Dragon||1,550||800|
|Rainbow End Dragon||2,650||1,100|
|Good Luck Dragon||220,000,000|