Winter Games Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you hatch a Winter Games Dragon, you'd better be ready for some changes to your Isles. They don't just need room to grow and fly -- they need space to ski, ice skate, and bobsled race, too. Their competitive spirit is contagious, and winter sports will be everywhere before you know it!
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 300
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||87||Lv. 10||391|
|Lv. 2||103||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||118||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||167||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||190||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||210||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||273||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Winter Games Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- By purchase at the market for 300 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Winter Games Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Winter Games Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Winter Games Dragon is a recoloring of the Winter Dragon.
- The Winter Games Dragon has a sweatband on its foot, but it gets put on the arms in juvenile form and regains it on adult and epic form.