White Rose Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When White Rose Dragons appear on the Isles, it's usually a sign of coming change (for the better) or a new beginning. Even as they grow older, White Rose Dragons are a symbol of hope and youthful innocence for their caretakers.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The White Rose Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the White Rose Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.