White Chocolate Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As with their cousins the Chocolate Dragons, White Chocolate Dragons' resemblance to a tasty confection sometimes gets them into trouble. The more inventive among them have been known to fub fish oil on their scales to teach anyone trying to lick them a lesson.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The White Chocolate Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the White Chocolate Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.