Were Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
First spotted by ancient Greeks, word of the terrifying Were Dragon quickly spread from village to village. Men hunted them fiercely, but the harmless Were Dragons were too quick, often leaving a hunter in the spot where the dragon was sighted. This eventually led to the creation of the werewolf myth, leaving the gentle Were Dragons in peace.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||148||Lv. 10||666|
|Lv. 2||176||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||201||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||284||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||324||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||358||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||464||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Were Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Were Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Were Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.