Watermelon Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
No one is happier on a hot summer day than a Watermelon Dragon! With vivid colors and a cool attitude, these dragons always bring other inhabitants of the isle together for fun and games.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||1,440|
|Lv. 2||288||Lv. 11||1,584|
|Lv. 3||377||Lv. 12||1,674|
|Lv. 4||540||Lv. 13||1,719|
|Lv. 5||702||Lv. 14||1,764|
|Lv. 6||864||Lv. 15||1,908|
|Lv. 7||1,025||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Watermelon Dragon is obtainable:
- After earning 100,000,000 Picnic Blankets during the Country Picnic World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Watermelon Dragon through breeding.
The Watermelon Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Watermelon Dragon only counts as two types: Green and Pink.
- The Watermelon Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.