Villainess Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The notorious giggling of the Villainess Dragon is unmistakable, and actually quite contagious. While not actually evil, the Villainess Dragon is still known to be devious and is often caught playing tricks on other inhabitants of the Dragon Isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Villainess Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Villainess Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Villainess Dragon through breeding.
The Villainess Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Villainess Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Blue, and Black.
- The Villainess Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.