Viking Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Viking Dragons are best known for their love of exploration. Once they're grown, they travel in small groups from Isle to Isle looking for uncharted territory. 'Here there be Dragons' at the margins of old maps may refer to groups of Viking Dragons spotted on their travels.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||990|
|Lv. 2||261||Lv. 11||1,166|
|Lv. 3||299||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||422||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||481||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||532||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||690||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Viking Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Viking Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Viking Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.