Venetian Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Throughtout history, enigmatic Venetian Dragons have showed up uninvited and unexplained at the fanciest galas and parties. Their exquisite masks and natural coloration are enough to make even the most elaborate costume look dull in comparison.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Venetian Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- After completing special goals during the Masquerade Ball World Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 or 60 Venetian Masks.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Venetian Dragon through breeding.
- To get 99 Venetian Masks, you must win them in the Battle Arena or purchase them from the Spell Shop. (First Crafting Release)
- To get 60 Venetian Masks, you must request them from Neighbors or purchase them from the Spell Shop. (Second Crafting Release)
- The Venetian Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.