Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vampire Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Everyone knows the first sign of a Vampire Dragon in the area: fruits and vegetables that have been drained of juice. Most other beliefs about them aren't as accurate, though. Vampire Dragons love sunshine, they don't sparkle, and putting garlic in with your Firapples won't deter them (although it will make your Firapples smell bad).
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 750
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Vampire Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase at the market for 750 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By winning 18 battles in the Flash Tournament and defeating the Vampire Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Vampire Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Vampire Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Vampire Dragon's name is a reference to Vampires, a mythological or folkloric being who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures and lives eternally.
- The Vampire Dragon's description states, "they don't sparkle". This is likely a reference to the book and film series Twilight in which vampires sparkle.