Valentine Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
What's the best way to show love? Everyone has a different answer, but Valentine Dragons know best. They breathe pink hearts all over the object of their affections, and even though their method is unusual, it's effective -- nobody the dragon breathes on is left with any doubt as to its feelings.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Valentine Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Valentine Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Valentine Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Valentine Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and White.
- The Valentine Dragon's breeding and incubation time of 14 hours and purchase price of 1,400 gold are likely a reference to the date of Valentine's Day, February 14th.
- The 8 Bit, Aphrodite, Aquamarine, Astromancer, Auntie, Autumn, Black Ice, Bramble, Camelot, Christmas Tree, Compass Rose, Corona, Dahlia, Diamond Prism, Dionysus, Ember, Eve, Fantasy, Festive Light, Fire Garnet, Fireflower, Fluffy, Gale Spirit, Gargoyle, Geode, Glacial, Glitter, Glowstone, Goldleaf, Gorgeous, Grandma, Henna, Hidden Gem, Ice Queen, Knightmare, Ladybug, Light Mother, Lovers, Mama, Merry, Moonglow, Mosaic, Music, Nature, Neo Air, Neo Glacius, Neo Supreme, Northstar, Northwest, Nouveau, Old Klaws, Overgrowth, Papa, Picnic, Polaris, Polynesian, Poprock, Prime Chroma, Prime Life, Rainbow End, Regrowth, Romantic, Sea, Shooting Star, Skelequeen, Skeletal Knight, Solar Fyre, Spring, Stellar Aurora, Sun, Supreme, Swamp, The Dark One, Time Travel, Tombstone, Toothy, Voodoo Doll, Web, Whirlwind and Yule's designs are based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between them.