Unicorn Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||620||Lv. 10||4,960|
|Lv. 2||992||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||1,302||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,860||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||2,418||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,976||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||3,534||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Unicorn Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,000 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Pink to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Unicorn Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Unicorn Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Unicorn Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Unicorn Dragon is the seventh hybrid dragon with the Diamond type.
- A Unicorn is a legendary animal from European folklore said to embody purity and grace.
- The Unicorn Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Unicorn Dragon is currently one of the most expensive dragons in the game, equalled only by the Angel, Dark Angel, Helios, Prism and Black Diamond Dragon.
- At level 10, the Unicorn Dragon gives the most coins per hour of any dragon in the game.