Tropic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
These bright and beautiful dragons love flying above the tree canopies of your Island. Light on trees? No problem; Tropic Dragons also love to dip their beak-like snouts in warm ocean waters, which every island has.
Habitat: Tropic Strand
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tropic Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Tropic type dragons together (Tropic, Shell and Turtle).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Tropic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Tropic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Tropic Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Tropic Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Green, and Yellow.
- The Tropic Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.