Tricrown Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Tricrown Dragon has three crowns for the three kingdoms that is rules over. Each head is responsible for their respective realms, though they communicate often, sharing ideas and lord-like philosophies.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tricrown Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 80 Royal Rings.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Tricrown Dragon through breeding.
The Tricrown Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Tricrown Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, White, and Red.