Tricorn Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Tricorn Dragon gets its name from its resemblance to the unicorn, although they are technically not related. It is said that if you catch one, each of the heads will grant you one wish. Aside from being extraordinarily powerful, Tricorn Dragons are known to be very devious, so be careful what you wish for!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,250
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tricorn Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,250 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Tricorn Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Tricorn Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.