Tie Dye Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Nothing makes a Tie Dye Dragon happier than to mix things up and live in the moment! Always encouraging other dragons to live each day with joy and cheer, Tie Dye Dragons are known to be peaceful dragons that enjoy teaching younger generations how to live happy lives.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,300
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||260||Lv. 10||2,080|
|Lv. 2||416||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||547||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||780||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,014||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,248||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,481||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Tie Dye Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Rainbow and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Tie Dye Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Tie Dye Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Tie Dye Dragon with a Magic Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, White and Purple.
- The Tie Dye Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.