Thunderbird Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A Thunderbird Dragon's wingspan is among the broadest of any dragon, and they enjoy flying high in the clouds over the Dragon Isles. It is thought that the air currents caused by the beating wings of a group of Thunderbird Dragons can be powerful enough to change the weather.
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,450
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||290||Lv. 10||1,362|
|Lv. 2||580||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||725||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||870||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||956||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,043||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,101||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Thunderbird Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,450 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Thunderbird Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- By earning 2,800 leaderboard points during the Culture Cruise Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Thunderbird Dragon through breeding.
- The Thunderbird Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.