The Dark One Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Dark One is the epitome of horror and dread. Once thought to have only existed in fables, this malicious monster seeks only to destroy and demoralize. With the Dragon Isles bowing to his devious decree, the rest of the world will never be safe. The dragons must stand together against this awful adversary before it's too late! He may be summoned from Corrupt Crystals earned from certain foes in tournaments.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: -, Champion Ruins, Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 50
Buying Price: 3,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 50 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||500||Lv. 10||4,000|
|Lv. 2||800||Lv. 11||4,400|
|Lv. 3||1,049||Lv. 12||4,650|
|Lv. 4||1,500||Lv. 13||4,775|
|Lv. 5||1,950||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,400||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,849||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dark One is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 3,500 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 35 Corrupt Crystals.
- Note: You cannot acquire The Dark One through breeding.
The Dark One has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- The Dark One cannot be selected as a breeding parent.
- To get 35 Corrupt Crystals, you must win them in the Battle Arena or purchase them from the Spell Shop. Corrupt Crystals were obtainable from the following tournaments:
- 8 Crystals - for Dark Prime Chrono Dragon
- 3 Crystals - for Spirit Dragon
- 5 Crystals - for Cobra Dragon
- 3 Crystals - for Scorch Dragon
- 3 Crystals - for Medic Dragon
- 3 Crystals - for Feathered Dragon
- 5 Crystals - for White Bengal Dragon
- 5 Crystals - for Ice Knight Dragon
- 5 Crystals - for Winter Glass Dragon
- 5 Crystals - for Snowball Dragon
- The Dark One has the longest incubation time of all dragons in game.
- The Dark One's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Dark One's design has been slightly altered to better suit the dragon. It is significantly larger than an average dragon of its base.