Sweater Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
This perpetually warm and cozy dragon prides itself on its winter fashion sense. Taught to knit at a young age, the Sweater Dragon continues to alter it's sweater as it grows larger. This dragon is a welcome guest at any and all holiday parties but always gets asked just how it fit its wings through those sleeves?
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||751|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||400||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||527||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||575||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||607||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sweater Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 1,700 Snowglobes during the 'Tis the Season World Event.
- By earning 2,800 leaderboard points during the Hopeful Light Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sweater Dragon through breeding.
- The Sweater Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.