Sunshower Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sunshower Dragons are always seen flying about in a midday's rain. Preferring weather that is both damp and sunny, these dragons perform acrobatic twists and turns between raindrops and rays of sunlight.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sunshower Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After earning 1,350 Pretty Petunias during the May Flowers World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sunshower Dragon through breeding.
The Sunshower Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Sunshower Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Black, and Yellow.
- The Sunshower Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.