Sunburst Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Early in the morning, when the sun rises over the trees, you can see the bright reflection of the light off the scales and gems of the Sunburst Dragon. The light is so bright, in fact, that you may want to avoid looking at the dragon directly until after your eyes adjust a bit.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sunburst Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Sunburst Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sunburst Dragon through breeding.
- The Sunburst Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.