Summer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's always summer when a Summer Dragon's on your Isle! When you hatch a Summer Dragon, prepare for endless barbeques, trips to the beach, and family vacations to parts unknown.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Summer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Summer season.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Yellow, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Summer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Summer Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- In the juvenile stage, this dragon grows flames on its wings.
- In the epic stage, this dragon grows orange horns on its head.