Sultana Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Raised within the confines of the palace, the Sultana Dragon always wished to travel amongst the citizens of her land and walk through the ever-busy Bright Bazaar. The aromas that drifted from the bazaar below seemed to beckon the Sultana. An escape must be made, the world must be explored!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 14
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 675
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sultana Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After completing Chapter 7 or Chapter 10 (level dependent) of the Wondrous Wish Dragon Tales Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Travel Coin from completing a Goal during the Travel Around Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sultana Dragon through breeding.
The Sultana Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Sultana Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and Blue.
- The Sultana Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.