Sulfur Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sulfur Dragons often make their homes around the hot geysers found around the base of a volcano. While their bright yellow bodies are easy to spot in the wild, it is usually their odor that is the first sign of their presence. Their scales are in a continuous state of building up and breaking down when sleeping in the hot pools of mineral water.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sulfur Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 350 Sulfurite from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sulfur Dragon through breeding.
- The Sulfur Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.