Starry Night Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Deep, dark blues swirl around luminous droplets of yellow, recreating the dazzling night sky on scaly skin. The exceedingly rare Starry Night Dragon has become sought after by art aficionados and dragon breeders alike for its enchanting composition, as if painted by a true master.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||154||Lv. 10||1,232|
|Lv. 2||246||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||323||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||462||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||600||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||739||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||877||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Starry Night Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Starry Night Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.