Stalactite Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Stalactite Dragons hang from the ceilings of caves around the naturally occurring stalactites that form there. When stationary, these dragons are incredibly difficult to spot. In colder climates, water from the cave drips down the dragon's body and forms hardened icicles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Stalactite Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 150 Mineral Deposits from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Stalactite Dragon through breeding.
The Stalactite Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of stone in a pool will either add the stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the stone type. In this case, stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Stalactite Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, White and Blue.