Spooky Tree Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Within every wicked woods and haunted hollow, when you feel as if there's something watching you... there is! The Spooky Tree Dragon flawlessly disguises itself in the twisted landscape of these scary forests and follows unknowing creatures, waiting for the most opportune time to jump out and give them a good scare!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spooky Tree Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Spooky Tree Dragon through breeding.
The Spooky Tree Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Spooky Tree Dragon only counts as three types: White, Yellow, and Black.
- The Spooky Tree Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.