Spirit Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
At first glance, you might think it would be inconvenient to have scythes for arms, but Spirit Dragons know how to make the most of it. From opening packages to chopping up Firapples, there are some tasks that are easier when you have a sharp edge handy, and Spirit Dragons are always happy to help out.
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,033|
|Lv. 2||440||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||550||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||725||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||791||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||835||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spirit Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Spirit Scythes.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Spirit Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Black, White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Spirit Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Spirit Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Spirit Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Blue, and White.