Spirit Crystal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The arrival of a Spirit Crystal Dragon is accompanied by the chiming symphony of energetic crystals that adorn the creature. Not only do the crystals emit a renewing energy, so does the Spirit Crystal Dragon itself! They say that to recharge themselves, these dragons bask in the light of a full moon.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||435||Lv. 10||1,957|
|Lv. 2||517||Lv. 11||2,305|
|Lv. 3||591||Lv. 12||2,370|
|Lv. 4||835||Lv. 13||2,435|
|Lv. 5||952||Lv. 14||2,501|
|Lv. 6||1,052||Lv. 15||2,718|
|Lv. 7||1,365||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spirit Crystal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 300 Spirit Crystals from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Spirit Crystal Dragon through breeding.
The Spirit Crystal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Spirit Crystal Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Gemstone, and Purple.
- The Spirit Crystal Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.