Spicy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Ay caramba! That's one hot dragon! Most dragons area capable of breathing red-hot flame, but the Spicy Dragon's skin is even hotter! Reaching temperatures approaching that of the sun's surface, Spicy Dragons are frequently searching for a watering hole or glass of milk to cool down!"
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 3
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||155||Lv. 10||697|
|Lv. 2||184||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||210||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||297||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||339||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||375||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||486||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Spicy Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Spicy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Spicy Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the description for the Spicy Dragon. It says: "Most dragons area capable..." instead of "Most dragons are capable".