Sphinx Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sphinx Dragons are curious creatures that are very fond of riddles, puzzles, and mysteries. They also assume that everyone shares their interests, which means that a Sphinx Dragon with a riddle to solve will try to enlist the help of all of its dragon friends.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,760|
|Lv. 2||352||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||461||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||858||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,056||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,253||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sphinx Dragon is obtainable:
- After earning 252,000,000 Egyptian Coins during the Egyptian Adventure World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sphinx Dragon through breeding.
The Sphinx Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Sphinx Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Blue, and Red.
- The Sphinx Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.