Sparkler Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The first egg of this kind sat unmoving for centuries, until a single spark fell on its shell, instantly igniting the life within it. Since then, the Sparkler Dragon has been revered for its ability to shower onlookers with dazzling waves of light and is a common sight among celebrations around the world, especially the Fourth of July.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sparkler Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By earning 2,800 leaderboard points during the Flying Flags Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red, Yellow, and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sparkler Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Sparkler Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.