Space Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
A natural phenomenon, the Space Dragon has dumbfounded modern science for decades. Despite its small size, this curious creature somehow generates a remarkably powerful gravitational field, allowing the miraculous formation of what appear to be tiny planets, moons, and even nebulae.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Space Dragon is obtainable:
- After earning 250,000,000 Shooting Stars during the Dragons in Space World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Space Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Space Dragon's design is based upon the Mindvolt Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- When evolved from a Baby to a Juvenile, the Space Dragon grows horns on its head.