Snowball Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Watch your head! The Snowball Dragon is a little bit mischievous, tossing powder-packed snowballs at passing dragons and trainers all winter long. They mean no harm, but they realize how awful it feels to have snow fall inside of your shirt. Occupy these ferocious fighters long enough with a snowy barrage and they'll eventually come inside to warm up with some hot chocolate.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snowball Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Snowball Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Snowball Dragon through breeding.
- The Snowball Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.