Snow Owl Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Concealed by hefty tufts of freshly fallen snow, a twig-woven nest lies on the frozen ground, bearing the load of a single egg. A tiny blue beak pecks through the shell, and out rolls a good omen of winter in the form of a fluffy ball of white feathers: a Snow Owl Dragon!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snow Owl Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- After earning 125,000,000 Christmas Gifts during the Winter Wonderland World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Snow Owl Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Snow Owl Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.