Snow Globe Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Snow Globe Dragons begin forming spheres of glass from a very young age. They fill them with water and artificial snow to celebrate the holidays all year round. Each year, these dragons will trade their old glass globes for new, bigger ones. Ironically, these winter dragons must stay out of the cold for fear of their orbs freezing and shattering!
Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||1,229|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||1,264|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||1,299|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||1,334|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Snow Globe Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By earning 8,000 leaderboard points during the Great Gifts Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Snow Globe Dragon through breeding.
- The Snow Globe Dragon's design is based upon the Coral Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.