Sniffles Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Befriending a Sniffle Dragon is super easy when their personalities are so incredibly infectious! While they may look slightly under the weather, any Sniffles Dragon will just pass it off as nothing. To truly gain their friendship, all one needs is an offering of homemade soup!
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||116||Lv. 10||522|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||222||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||364||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sniffles Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sniffles Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Sniffles Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the description for the Sniffles Dragon. It says: "Befriending a Sniffle Dragon..." instead of "Befriending a Sniffles Dragon.