Slumber Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It doesn't get cozier than the Slumber Dragon. These cute cuddly creatures love to stay in their pajamas so they are always ready for a nap or a playful pillow fight. They enjoy bedtime stories, pillow forts, and warm cups of coco.
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Slumber Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After earning 250,000,000 Perfect Pillows during the Sleepy Slumberland World Event.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Slumber Dragon through breeding.
- The Slumber Dragon's design is based upon the Tiny Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.