Skyshatter Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As the stories tell it, the Skyshatter Dragon once created the very sky above the world, having hand painted every shade of blue, formed every fluffy white cloud, and individually placed every star. Once the sky was finished, it tasked the Sunlight and Moonglow dragons to keep watch over the world and hasn't been seen in ages...that is until the sky started to crack and fall...
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Skyshatter Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Shattered Sky Dragon Tales Event. (levels 41 and up)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Skyshatter Dragon through breeding.
The Skyshatter Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Skyshatter Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Skyshatter Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.