Skeleton Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Most people who see their first Skeleton Dragon get scared because they don't realize how much like normal dragons they are. Caretakers who raise them from the moment they hatch, on the other hand, don't see them as three-headed skeletal monsters--they see them as adorable, three-headed skeletal companions.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Skeleton Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After earning 1,500 Carved Pumpkins during the Bumps in the Dark World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Purple, and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Skeleton Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Skeleton Dragon was the first dragon in the game to have three heads.
- The Arbiter, Azurite, Beastmaster, Birthstone, Bonfire, Buried Bones, Cerberus, Cirque, Darkmoon, Elements, Emerald Knight, Emotion, Fates, Hydra, Ice Knight, Kintsugi, Neo Green, Night Bloom, Scandinavian, Scylla, Three Kings, Tricorn, Tricrown, Triple Rainbow and Wildflower's designs are based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between them.