Shoreline Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It'd be a challenge to not spot a Shoreline Dragon when visiting the beach. These coastal creatures scurry up onto the beach when the tide rolls in to bask in the sunlight. They tend to burrow in the sand for shelter, though some find nearby underwater caverns to sleep in as well.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,350
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||270||Lv. 10||2,160|
|Lv. 2||432||Lv. 11||2,376|
|Lv. 3||567||Lv. 12||2,511|
|Lv. 4||810||Lv. 13||2,578|
|Lv. 5||1,053||Lv. 14||2,646|
|Lv. 6||1,296||Lv. 15||2,862|
|Lv. 7||1,539||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Shoreline Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,350 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Shoreline Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Shoreline Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.