Shell Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Shell Dragons are deceptively fast. With its conical wing design, the Shell Dragon can scoop huge amounts of air as it flies, leading to huge bursts of speed as it jet-sets across the water!
Habitat: Tropic Strand
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||319||Lv. 10||1,435|
|Lv. 2||379||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||433||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||612||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||698||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||771||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,001||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Shell Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Tropic type with a dragon that provides the Pink type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Tropic type dragons together (Tropic, Shell and Turtle).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Tropic and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Shell Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Shell Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Tropic type is made up of Red and Blue, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Shell Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Shell Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Green, and Yellow.
- The Shell Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.