Sasquatch Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many legends have sprung up about Sasquatch Dragons that have been spotted by humans. 'Bigfoot', 'Sasquatch', 'The Missing Link' - you name it. In many ways, the legends capture the essence of Sasquatch Dragons - they're large, shy and furry creatures that just like to keep to themselves.
Habitat: Abominable Aura
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 60 or 90
Exp Gained: 1,500
|Lv. 1||40||Lv. 10||180|
|Lv. 2||47||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||54||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||74||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||87||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||96||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||125||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sasquatch Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding an Ice Age Dragon with an Abominable Dragon. (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Abominable type dragons together (Abominable, Sabretooth, Sasquatch, Yeti, and Killerwhale). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Abominable and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sasquatch Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Sasquatch Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Sasquatch Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Sasquatch Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.