Santa Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Santa Dragons appear on the Isles during the early days of December to judge the behavior of dragons and caretakers alike. Nobody knows exactly how Santa Dragons determine who is naughty and who is nice, but it's rumored that giving them any spare Firapples you have may tip things in your favor.
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||751|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||791|
|Lv. 3||400||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||527||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||575||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||607||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Santa Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Yellow, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Santa Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Santa Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Santa Dragon's name is a reference to Santa Claus. A fantasy figure with legendary, mythical, historical and folkloric origins who, in many western cultures, is said to bring gifts to the homes of the good children on the night before Christmas, December 24.