Sand Castle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sand Castle Dragons continue to build themselves up as they age. Every year a new spire or sandy courtyard appears on their bodies. While they enjoy living near the ocean, they tend to keep a safe distance from the incoming tides.
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sand Castle Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By earning 500 leaderboard points during the Sailor's Tide Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Sand Castle Dragon through breeding.
- The Sand Castle Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.