Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sagittarius Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sagittarius Dragons are straight shooters in every sense of the term. Their aim is the best on the Isles, making them popular when teams are being picked for Dragon Dodgeball, and they're also very direct, honest, and to the point in their interactions with others.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Zodiac Zone
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,550
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||310||Lv. 10||2,480|
|Lv. 2||496||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||650||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||930||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,209||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,488||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,766||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Sagittarius Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,550 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Zodiac type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Zodiac type dragons together (Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Zodiac and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Sagittarius Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Sagittarius Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Zodiac type is made up of Yellow and Black, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Sagittarius Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Zodiac type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Black) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Zodiac is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black. However, if it is split, then Zodiac is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Zodiac in a pool will either add the Zodiac type if it does not split or the Yellow and Black types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Zodiac type. In this case, Zodiac can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Zodiac type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Zodiac type can split into Yellow and Black for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Sagittarius Dragon with a Love Dragon only counts as three types: Zodiac, Red, and White.