Rune Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When the first Runestones were discovered on the Dragon Isles, many caretakers devoted themselves to figuring out what the writing on them meant. While it is confirmed that the markings are similar to the ones on the dragon, the translation remains a mystery.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 3000
|Lv. 1||420||Lv. 10||3,360|
|Lv. 2||672||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||881||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,260||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,638||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,016||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,393||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rune Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a bonus prize from Mining for a Limited Time.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Runestones from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Rune Dragon through breeding.
- The Rune Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.