Rex Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Rex Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Dino type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Dino type dragons together (Dino, Triceratops, Pterodactyl and Rex).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Dino and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Rex Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Rex Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Dino type is made up of Red and Green, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Rex Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Dino type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dino is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dino type can split into Red and Green. However, if it is split, then Dino is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dino in a pool will either add the Dino type if it does not split or the Red and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dino type. In this case, Dino can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dino type can split into Red and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Rex Dragon with a Coral Dragon only counts as three types: Dino, Blue, and Purple.
- The Rex Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.